Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

ya its Tuesday!

TMI Tuesday #82


1. What sight, sound, smell, object or whatever most remind you of a special someone?


Zig's cologne. My bear that he gave me. Penguins make me horny. The reoccuring thought from last nights tryst.... the list goes on and on, mostly about Zig. But since my Dad died the oddest things make me cry. Sunflower seeds make me think of my Mom, but then again so does the way light falls on the trees and Redbull and Jagermeister, neither of which she can drink any more....lol.


2. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?

That space on a man between the hip and the package.. that groove just begs to be licked, eyes-they really are the window to the soul, smile and teeth, wide shoulders
I also am very fond of taking a soft penis in my mouth and coaxing it to attention... something about the way it feels as it changes..... but I digress


3. Do you prefer to give or receive?

give, then receive, then give again and maybe give and receive at the same time, followed by some just general fondling of wet parts and some light to heavey kisses and then some 69 again and then maybe a snack in the kitchen and some counter sex....with some shots.... again I digress.


4. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?

Its been more than 5 years since my last one night stand... I say do what ever feels right at the time... but try to do it with some respect and diginity.

5. What is the strangest place you've had sex?

I cant say any thing pops out as strange... though I do have this fantasy of doing it on a crowded dance floor...... wait.... wait..... I jilled off on a boardwalk for a guy once, while wearing nothing but his leather jacket(hey its was early spring and the boardwalk went to the lake)....other than that there has been various indoor and outdoor excursions.....

Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the even

I was 14. I went on vacation with a friend. It was behind the hotel. I did it only because I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I was not overly impressed. It was ok but not spectular, there was some kindness and attempt to make me comforatable, I said afterwards that it was my first time and bascially was called a liar. It would not be the last time that my skills would be questioned. It took me awhile to figure out it was not a slam but a compliment. They didnt believe my inexperience because I had some skill. At least thats what I tell myself. My second sexual intercourse experience was SPECTACULAR! complete with flashing white lights. Its the source of my weird penquin connection.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

mrrrp mrrp mrrrp mrp mrrp.....:)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ypu should give us some more details about that penguin stuff.. I'm curious... ;-)))
Happy TMI!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting answers. Happy Tuesday.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

And, I'll bet that MrZig can't wear a tuxedo for very long...

before it's over there, in the corner of the bedroom....lol

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

lol wow, this is the most interesting batch of answers so far lol. Happy TMI Tuesday!!!!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how odd! About the penguin thing I mean. I don't mean that in a bad way either. I adore penguins and have so many little penguiny things. I will say no more there though. :x Lol.

Oh and using your mouth on a soft penis to get it up and going? Yes. I love doing that also. I've had a few female friends tell me I'm insane before for loving to do that. Nice to know there are other ladies out there who enjoy it too.

This comment was likely too much information so I'll end it here, lol. Awesome answers. Happy (belated) TMI!

6:11 AM  
Blogger crse said...

Im SO INTRIGUED about the penguin! No pressure Mrs. Zig but you have been tagged you know....

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

ZZM- :)

Searabbit- I wrote about it once... I'll try to repost it.....

Broken- ty, HTMI

Backcut- I have yet to get him in a tux, or a penguin suit for that matter....

Kellie- thanks I look forward to yours.....

Amorous- I love blog land... I have learned so much... mostly that I am pretty normal in shape size and attitude. And I love your comments

Crse- ok ok ok I'll repost it....

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home