Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

its Tuesaday! ya!

TMI Tuesday #81


1. Ideal amount of sex per week?


ummmm let me get back to you on this one....OK it thought about... and my answer is..... The ideal amount of sex is the amount that leaves me happy, sexy feeling, appreciated, renewed, and satisfied. Mostly the "ideal" would be until I have had enough but I have learned that sometimes a nudge past enough elicts spectular results!

2. Ever had an online affair?


I love my Zig.

3. Are you a member of the mile high club?

NO! Damn it! I cant seem to get Zig to fly.


4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people?

it varies. I try not to punish a whole group for individuals though.



5. What constitutes bad sex?

Bad sex? bad sex is sex with someone who does not care to satisfy your needs. I could care less if you blow in 30 seconds, but you damn well better not roll over and be done. At least have the decency to realize I barely warmed up and now need some attention from you hand, lips, or toy. The other form of bad sex is misinformation. Just because you read in Hustler that I have a magic button does not mean it is my only part that works, or that you should attack it with vigor from the first drop of clothing. Even if your sexually well educated it doesnt mean a damn thing if you dont talk to your partner and be willing to laugh and explore and take honest feedback about what works or doesnt. One womans WOOHOO! maybe anothers UGGHHH!. pay attention.

Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate?

Sure.

7 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Wink....:)

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear friend who passed on a long time back used to say : "I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone equal..." you just made me remember him well :) Happy Tuesday!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy HNT!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy TMI :)

5:04 AM  
Blogger crse said...

great TMI!!! I love tuesday on the zigblogs! Always so interesting...

6:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just got a chance to read your post...a day late, I know.
Loved your answer about bad sex. This is pretty much what I meant in mine, but it was such a long drawn out explanation you know? The only thing is....I DO care if he blows in 30 seconds. LOL.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope that you'll return. :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Xev said...

One womans WOOHOO! maybe anothers UGGHHH!. pay attention.

That ^ Is pure gospel. Should be added to the ten commandments.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home