Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, April 23, 2007

All HAIL the Crown Prince OF DORK ZIGZAGMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WON!....

I mean HE WON!.

I am pleased with the campaign. It was hard work but connecting with the people was well worth it. I am sure there are many relieved people.
Relieved from my incessant badgering to go vote... go vote ZIG!...:)
There was the chat people, and the mass emails, and the phone calls and the work people and well just about everyone else too. SOme people even got smart started voting before I could get to them. Kudos for those "I already voted" peeps. I know who you are.

All that is left now is drinking the chilled champagne and collecting my Campaign Manager fees. I believe my white light, mind numbing, tremor inducing total satisfaction will be well worth the week of watching the polls (seriously you have no idea how often I checked for rougue runaway candidates) and reminders to vote and some gentle arm twisting.


I must say My First Crown Prince of Dork is about the handsomest Dork I ever saw.
After some 20+ years since we met... He still makes my heart flutter. I still get excited knowing he is home when I drive home from work. I love and lust him. Its just now I get to say things like... "your a dork" and have proof!

4 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I love you sweetie!! :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

So, how does it feel to be Mrs Dork? :)

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, if i ever run for anything that does not involve competition with your mr, i swear i am hiring you. It was damn good work buddy, and you should be proud!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how sweet!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home