Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Thursday, April 26, 2007

drunk dialing

Drunk dialing is a camp favorite. It is just a favorite game we have also done it from home. I love drunk dialing so much.... that some friends have changed their phone numbers. Their bad. I told him I was going to. So dont bitch that its 3 am "your" time and you have roommate that wants good shut eye before the big shoot tomorrow. You were warned.

So I am at work last week and the phone rings. I am delighted to report I was drunk dialed at work from an out of town coworker . Funniest damn thing. Her all giggling, telling me about her day in no particular order. My favortie part though was this description of the events of that evening with a new gentleman type friend......

"All the cobwebs are knocked out now!"


ROFLMAO. She was soooo proud. I was so happy for her. I mean come on, I am happy for anyone getting them selves a little something something as long as its on the up and up. Or sideways sideways. or upside down.

I love my job. I love my co workers even more. I am going to miss nights.

6 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Oh sister! thats so awesome! Im FAMOUS for drunk dialling. My friends all know if they get a really loud garbled of music in a bar and me screaming I LOVE YOU into the phone....well then its been a good night for drunk crse. Also im becoming quite adept at drunk texting! Yay for camp!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Winterskiprincess said...

Hmmmm, maybe we should all have a drunk blog night, where we all regret what we wrote:)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

I'm so rarely drunk enough to make a phone call that interesting. If I do make it to camp this year, we'll have to have a drunk dialing fest, assuming my govt cell phone will have a signal in da woods of Michigan.

Backcut

11:10 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Mrs Zig, email me your number and I'll see what I can do! ;)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

crse- somehow i am not surprised....lol


winterskibunny- who says we regret drunk dialing?

backcut- drunk is a relative term.... I'm sure your good to play with.. i mean... fun to play with.. i mean... :) we look forward to sharing phones at camp!

suze- what comes around goes around:) btw congrats on 25 peeps.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the aforementioned "dialer". I called Mrs. Z from a conference in Nashville, Tennessee and it was a hoot. She mistakenly is thinking that when she works day shift, this wont happen to her any more. Hahahahahahaha. Silly girl.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home