Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

OH GAME ON! seriously Game on!

The handsome and dorkish Zigzagman has now entered a new realm.

We recently had discussions about blogging and our private life verses public life. Some people think I give up too much of my private life to a public forum but at least I do it at will. While much waht is or is not acceptable is shades of grey and intermingled I thought we had established some loosely defined rules.

Be forewarned Mr ZIG. Be forewarned. BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH!

The gloves are off man. (actually it was on and a good thing, but you'll have to read below)

Remember Steve and Tami? hmm? do ya? I do. Delitefull couple. I miss them.

Read Zig's first Prince of Dork post here..........

5 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I somehow suspect I've a long ways to go before achieving any post close to Steve's "Timmi PissPants" entry......which probably is the one that did him in...:)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

LOLOL

I so feel for her. And miss them both.


Shall we talk about wood?

8:13 AM  
Blogger crse said...

Well Im popping some popcorn for this one!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Winterskiprincess said...

Mrs Zig, you didn't seem to be very much implicated in the incident, but now I am thinking, is your cooking on par with mine?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

winterskibunny- ummm ya I was fully implicated.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home