Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Da Count LATE!

My apologies. I was working on some new photography stuff yesterday and totally forgot my da count.

This weeks Da count is easy. I have been saving it all week and regret its tardiness.

This week I am gratefull for late Saturday night dinners that segue into early Sunday morning breakfasts and everything that happens in between the two. (insert happy dance here!)

3 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Ahhh... bliss. Very nice count. Cheers!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Yay, to that! Short but sweet. ;)

12:02 PM  
Blogger crse said...

Indeed and god love you for managing to hold out to sunday morning breakfast. A late night out is coffee after a 930 movie. And i regret the next day!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home