Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ITS TUESDAY! YA ! more revelations......

TMI Tuesday #79


1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?


ummmmmm animals? under legal conseting age or blatant manipulation of someone with no or poor references to make informed decisions? extreme pain? I'm sure there is more... I just can't think now oh thought of one more... a quick trigger guy with not enough brains to help me get off... dude I dont care if you got off as soon as you got in... its almost a compliment... but I believe God gave you a tongue and fingers for a reason and that reason is ME! :)



2. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?

Do I have to choose? I like vareity! give me both! anyone ever try that spray liquid sour candie? Altoids? POProcks? popsicles? or the ZigHOuse personal favorite LISTERENE BREATH STRIPS!!!!!!!!!!...oh baby.... tingle and flavor.... Flavored condoms still tastes like latex but at least it makes Bjs more interesting because without his scent its kinda lame. I do have this product called Ex-c-TEE that is orange dreamish from a company called True Romance. that tingles too..... damn I did it again TMI HUH?



3. How much money would it take to convince you to get on stage naked?

question is.... How much money would YOU spend to see my naked on stage.... lets negotiate...*smirk* oh and I accept large gifts with appreciating value too...



4. Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?

no, and they dont want to come to camp either....



5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?

Yes, often I have cold feet, thankfully MrZig is tolerant. I try to make them clean and matching... but I digress. As for unsexy, how can you have fun with cold feet? if socks would help him pay attention to me and get his groove on then double up baby its goign to be a long night!



Bonus (as in optional): Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?

Only picture that state or county has of me is on my drivers liscence... as far as someone else..... maybe... I once followed a widely weaving 25to 40 in a 55 mph zone driver 5 miles because I was to scared to pass. I got to work and called with all the details. If you are that blatanly intoxicated whether alcohol, pot or prescription then you dont deserve to drive.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome answers :) I loved #1 best though - happy Tuesday!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like your responses to #1 and 3... ;-))
Happy TMI!

7:46 PM  
Blogger crse said...

amen sister! I always kind of take the quick release as a compliment too!

8:00 PM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

YES TO POPSICLES!!! YES YES YES!!!

Great responses :)

Happy TMI!
xx

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh thanks but no need to apologize for my passed stalkers. I'm sure you didn't put them up to it and you weren't one of them. ;) So it's all good.

POProcks and popsicles rock for such things. Cake icing is pretty nifty too if you're in the kitchen and things get interesting, lol. Anyway...

Awesome answers, I enjoyed reading them. Happy TMI! :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger LadyXandria said...

I love your answers! Plus you've given me some new things to try... Pop Rocks? God, that has to be friggin' awesome.

Happy TMI!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Hii! You have some really good and funny answers and I also think I mighta picked up a couple things I need to try. Happy (laaate) TMI Tuesday!

4:07 AM  
Blogger skinny me said...

I love playing with food.
Popsicles.
Pop rocks??? Have yet to try those.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

jeanniegrrl- thanks

searabbit- some of yours were great too.

crse- i like to put a postive spin on things.

valyna- welcome to TMI

amourous rocker- cake icing huh? hmmm new ideas, i love this place

Lady xandra- be warned not everyone likes poprocks...some people claim the larger ones smart.....

kellie- thanks for stopping by later or late! I am often behind the times....

HHH- thanks for stopping by, yup just use with caution, some claim the larger rocks have too much POP!.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home