Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, April 20, 2007

da count

I had specifics for this weeks Da Count but now I forget.


SO...... I am thankfull for relavtively decent health, kids so smart as to actually be a challenge to raise, renters, a job I usually am exicited to go to, the newly green leaves, more food than I could possible eat, but mostly for a spouse that loves me even when he is angry with me, a spouse that defends my sleep from sleep predators, a spouse that enjoys camping with my family, a spouse who still wants to spend time with me.


thats the short version.


hugs and happy weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Oh... sleep and someone who defends your right to it... big count. Cheer!

8:17 AM  
Blogger crse said...

Aw! Those are definitely points of well warranted gratitude. Im thankful that i have a sleep defender as well.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"for a spouse that loves me even when he is angry with me" that is SO important!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

thanks for stopping by Lecram and crse and DFP

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home