Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tmi #78

TMI Tuesday #78


1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?

I am weird.... I realy dont care what my man does with his face except for the Osama Bin Laden look....(not to MrZig, this look is never to be revisited) as long as there is some type of occasional maintainence I am happy. and stubble is damn sexy on the right man, all time favorite.... Goatees... I am not sure why but a goateed face will always get a second look from me.... plus I like the particular advatages of a little facial hair (see bonus question).... but I digress..

2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with your so?

The goal is daily, but sometimes things like proximity and schedules get in the way.

3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad?

no and no. But I have noticed the stigma for personal ads is resolving..lots of more or less normal people do so now, its not just for the desparate or perverse.. or
perversly desparate... again I digress...

4. Where was the first place you ever had sex?

Behind the hotel, behind some bushes on his coat. I am going to stop there.

5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much?

Depends...somedays I'll tell who ever will listen.... and all the details...other days I keep it to myself... the secret kinda feels like wearing lingerie under a business suit. Mostly importanly though I make a point to tell my spouse. I think good deeds should be rewarded... particulary with more good deeds.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off


I try to establish this as acceptable behaviour or not early in a relationship... if he is into so am I... if not... I can play nice. As for me, I love to kiss him after he has been tongue tickling my nether regions. I mean seriously,if I thought it was that gross how could I expect him to go there? Sometimes the next morning I can still smell sex on his beard. Hot. Very Hot. makes wet all over again.

5 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I thought we agreed my 12 month boycott of all hair removal products would not be discussed...ever.

I still prefer to call it the yard gnome look..:)

7:36 AM  
Blogger crse said...

HA! i will have to post a picture of gill right now. It will make you both feel better about any bad haircut or beard incident. And still, its purposeful! Mrs. Zig, I LOVE how you qualify your responses to these! I can totally relate!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

husband sometimes doesn't wash his hands and later on he still catches a whiff... I love how much he loves that.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Lestat said...

The more interesting question is when you have a threesome do you French Kiss your partner after they have been having oral sex with the other person?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Lestat- wouldnt that be half the fun?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home