Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, April 13, 2007

Da Count for Friday the Thirteenth

Talking The Princess on a impromtu walk and having her lead.... We skipped.
Btw way.. if you havent skipped lately give it a go... great exercise... and if you dont feel better afterwards then your just a party pooper anyways......... I am sure it was a sight for the highway travelers. My coat open, my D cups boingidity boiggidity boinging... under my top in a bra not made for skipping.... (I sure hope they were watching me and not her, not because I am an attention whore but..... ... she is only 10. Those pediphile pervs really piss me off.)

The Princess's hand in my own. Her hand is larger now. And shapped just like mine, complete with crooked little finger. My heart grows a bit everytime I get the opportunity to cradle her hand in my own.

My Princess requesting a scrub top to wear to career day. She is so proud of her mom. I left her my stethscope too. Bonus dropping them off at the school with the fireman and Police K 9 unit roaming the halls in uniform (insert drooling here).

I am greatefull for a spouse that lets me sleep when I need it. I was up for more than 24 hours again. Some of it scheduling.. some of it just bizarre no sleep bullshit. adendum... I am also gratefull that same spouse can look me straight in my googly eyes and say "Go to bed now, your getting silly." Of course, he adores my stubborn ass staying up another 15 minutes just to prove that he does not have to send me to bed for my own good.....wait... maybe that is a good thing.(insert evil grin here)


I am gratefull for Michigan weather and seasons even though we are a bit tired of snow this year... I see spring all around and it makes me all fuzzy and warm inside.


Books from a memory long ago....and a man who does not forget.

Local produce....ya for summer.

5 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

awww! Thats sooo sweet! I love that you skipped with the princess! My heart crunched up though when i thought about my babies being ten years old. Thanks for reminding me to enjoy the moment...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

How about we skip together one day and video it. Now that would go down a storm. ;)

3:42 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

A wide smile with that post and a wonderful count. Cheers and may this be a great weekend for you and yours! :)

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, produce. My little onions and tomatoes are already growing indoors for later transplanting... yay for summer!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Crse- my heart nearly explodes with joy when I think of my babies growing to 18....

suze- you got it girl! in a meadow? with flowers in our hair and nothing else?

Lecram sinun- ty. happy weekend to you too.

DFP-your so organized.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home