Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Of discoveries.......

I love movies. I especially love quirky, smart not your usual Hollywood type movies. Some of my favs are are Fight Club; Snatch; Lock, stock and two smoking barrels; The Dark Crystal; Neverending Story; The Princess Bride; A Dog and his boy; Requiem for a Dream...... etc etc etc.

But what I adore recently is my new favorite hottie. Jason Statham makes me sweat. The movie London is an odd little piece of work. I enjoyed it because of the interpersonal relationship developement. I also enjoyed the accesory fantasys I had regarding Statham's character quirks. I just adore the way the man moves no matter what character he slips into. OH baby Transport ME!


Other recent discoveries in the Zig house....


My breasts have taken on a life of their own. While I enjoy having ample cleavage, I find it disturbing to have to move them out of the way before using proper range of motion of my arms. Happy HNT!


My daughter has discovered Shel Silverstein. I know this because after not sleeping, then working all night, then taking The Short Man to the dentist before finally crashing 24 hours later, she decided 3 pm to 8 pm was more than adequate sleep for Mom . The Princess woke me up by reading to me from "A light in the Attic". Loudly. And continued to read loudly despite Mom falling back to sleep repeatedly. Furthermore, she did not stop even after I stumbled my dreary bottom to the bathroom.
I love her. I am happy she is enjoying Shel's particular sence of humor. I look forward to sharing mine with her. Later. After some sleep.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy HNT too!!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger crse said...

I had cleavage problems today too!!! And gotta tell you, Jason Statham caught my eye this past year too...and we are having similar problems with little people making rash decisions about momsleep time...

11:21 PM  
Blogger skinny me said...

I bet Mr.Zig does not mind those cleavage problems!:)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Searabbit- thanks:)

crse- Yup my NFH (new favorite hottie) I tell ya I waste more time daydreaming about him. oh please do tell about YOUR cleavage problems *smirk*.

HHH- Ya know I'm not sure he even notices, I'm pretty sure he is just happy I got some....

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Fight Club, Snatch, and Lock, stock and two smoking barrels are some of me and hubs' favorite movies.

If you like this Statham guy, you have to watch the movie Crank. He is hawt!

Ahhh, the boobs, Always in the way, I am so feeling your pain. I wear minimizer bras because my hubs says I look like a hooker, with them going every which way in a regular bra, LOL! he loves my boobs, but doens't want others to see what I'm really packin'.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

Abbondanza!!!!!!!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cI love most of those movies you listed and I love Jason Stathom too.

My boobs are always like it. I was playing a game outside with my siblings a couple weeks back. I went to running and they bounced up and hit me in the chin. That caused me to clamp down on my tongue really hard and I had to stop to rinse my mouth out and make sure my tongue didn't have a hole in it, lol. I didn't find it as amusing as everyone else at the time but now it makes me laugh. Sadly it's not the first time something like that has happened. Hooray for boobies. That is a very nice picture though.

I love Giraffe and a Half and Falling Up by Silverstein, lol.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home