Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

TMI..... Lets play...

TMI Tuesday #77


1. What is your middle name?

I was blessed with my mothers first name and my great grandmothers first name is my middle one. I am honored, though I struggle to remember the delicate woman who smelled like ben gay. My great grandpa doted on her every whim. Although frail appearing the woman had a commanding voice when she saw fit to use it. I was a teenager before I realized some families choose middle names at random. In my family it is usually a friend or relative. A place of honor.

2. Where do you keep your toys? In your nightstand?

nightstand .......but payday this week I am getting a lock box. Long story I dont care to discuss now.

3. How many toys do you have? List them! (links & pictures are nice, too!) =P
does each finger count? do each of his fingers?... and his tongue? penis ? and thigh? and... damn i have a lot of toys.... oh and I do have one with bells and whistles (not really bells and whistles but i bet somewhere there is video clip of a whistling pussy)lol

4. Are you a swinger? Ever wanted to be?

no, yes.

5. When should parents sit children down for the "birds & bees" talk?

sit down? *shock and horror look*
sex ed starts as soon as kids can touch them selves and talk. Proper name for body parts without guilt, corralling self touching to acceptable private areas without guilt, talking about what they hear and see by the media, discussing what is going to happen to tween bodies before it starts happen....answering questions about babies and mommies and daddies in a real but age appropriate way then building on those discussions.

Bonus (as in optional): Do you know how many sex offenders are in your city? Find out & tell me. (click here!)


I tried this in several ways I couldnt get there. But life has taught me.... people interesting in the very young or socially unacceptable are everywhere.... list or not....you never know.

8 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Sweetie...you know full well we've watched the whistling clip together....:)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated TMI :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Holy Visile said...

Where do these come from, do you make them up or borrow them from someone else? Sorry, new blogger here.
-The Holiest
PS I've never had the urge to swing.

12:11 AM  
Blogger skinny me said...

Uh oh.....did one of your kidlets have a heart attack!!:)

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very honest answers, I appreciate that... ;-) Happy TMI!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

Happy belated TMI! The Lock Box thing made me think of Al Gore..LOL

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Thanks for stopping by zigzagma, garielle, holy visile, HHH, searabbit, stealth.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot of toys either. The fun thing is that you don't need ANY toys to have a good time. But, I would like to add to my paltry collection...

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home