Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Has it been a week already?

5.22.2007
TMI Tuesday #84


1. What was your first job?

babysitting was the first thing I was paid for by a non family member. After that it was bussing tables at a local resort. It opened my eyes to the disparity of wealth in our society.

2. When did you go to your first funeral?

between the ages of 8 and 10 I had several grandparents die. My daughter lost her first grandparent last year.

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?

confidence. enough said.

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?

very promiently right handed, and honestly I think I take my cue from my partner and lean to accomdate them.

5. Males: Which way do you dress?
Females: Which breast is larger?

I have to ask about this one....i honestly dont know.. it depends on perspective I think. The left is wider the right sticks out more. Zig votes for the right...

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy

sexy is what ever gets my juices flowing at that point in time. It could be romantic and classic or raunchy and naughty. It can me hints of what is to come, or memories of moments past. Sexy is fit, friendly, frivolous. FUN! definitely fun. Most dancing is incredibly sexy. I like guys with attitude, smart, sarcastic but not in a mean way. The curves of a womans body is sexy, so is a mans abs, groin, tip of a hard engorged, straining cock. Music is very sexy, something about the rythym of some songs..... Touch is sexy. Soft brushing caresses to urgent ass grapplings. Lace is sexy. also Leather. It smells sexy. The smell of a forest is sexy, particulary the woodsy scent of a man's cologne mingling with his natural musk. ok I'll stop there........ I could go on and on....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Great answers!!
Happy TMI Tuesday!! :):)

11:17 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

*wink!!!! :)

1:38 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Love your answers! Happy TMI!

8:59 AM  
Blogger crse said...

GREAT answer to sexy but you didnt say penguins?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Interesting answers, as for no. 5 if you want to check me and I'll check you... ;)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

I always tilt my head to the left first. If a partner bangs noses then that's her fault :-P

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home