Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy TMI!

TMI Tuesday #83


1. Have you ever used foods in your sexual activities (ie; whipped cream, syrup, popsicles) and how did you use them?

sure! whip cream, popsicles, chocolate syrup, it was very artistics and erotic, lots of giggling and fun.

2. If your SO asked you to get them off using only your toes - would you do it and how?
I'd sure try! I'd ask for some pointers, sometimes the best sex isnt about my own gratification but in pleasing my partner.

3. Would you ever participate in an orgy? Have you?

I have played with more than one person at a time... If with in the rules of the relationship at the time I'd do it again. There is a few things I would like to knock off my to do list.

4. What can a lover do to turn you on instantly?

Instantly? show up! then lets have fun exploring from there.....

5. Describe your favorite piece of lingerie or undergarments on yourself or your mate. (PICS PLEASE!!!)

OMG men in boxer breifs! I love the way they hug and reveal but keep secretes too. For me, just about anything that feels good or makes me feel sexy. Could be Tshirt and panties or all out laced up corset and thong... I like variety. But I like seeing his reaction even more.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best orgasm you've ever had.

the ones that leave me breathless and unable to think and tremulous. I think the last one was all dark blue with sparkling stars. If my partner is thinking maybe I need a 911 assist then its a job well done. but really he needs to quit panicking and just hold me.. touch me... bring me down slowly. Nothing worse than reaching that level and being abandoned......

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Just Jackie said...

Hahah! I have so much to say about these!!
1 - replace G in giggling w/ a J.
2 - dark blue w/ sparkly stars...sounds like Wonder Woman was there!
3 - Have you ever tried cherry life savers or like Mike N Ikes? Those are fun, too. :)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God!!! The stars, man I swear I thought I was completely insane!!! Happy TMI lady :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger skinny me said...

Ooo...I love those tight boxers!!!
Happy TMI!

1:44 AM  
Blogger crse said...

There are a few things Id like to cross off my to-do list. Oh sister, i second that one! Great TMI!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Totally with you on the boxer briefs. (I even wrote an ode to boxer briefs on my blog.) Agree completely on the abandonment issue as well!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Tawny said...

I can totally relate to needing to be brought down slowly. That is something hubby does well.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

WW- nice ideas

Jeanniegirl- not insane, just insanely satisfied!

HHH-:)

Crse- maybe we should compare lists...

bunny- I made a note to go back to your place to read it.

tawny- lucky you. lucky hubby.

5:24 PM  
Blogger stanglover64 said...

Happy late TMI! I agree with getting brought down slowly. It makes the satisfaction complete.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bonus answer rocked! Oh and I do agree on men in boxer briefs, I looove those things.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boxers all the way, baby!

blue and stars eh? Do you have Synesthesia?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Interesting, I'm taking notes.

Next time you are over in the UK we could check out no. 3. ;)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home