Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, May 14, 2007

Cows in water 5

So the dance lessons continue. I would like to say I am making progress but my aching head is seriously interferring with class. I still feel clumsy. I still feel fat. I still abhor checking my technique in the mirror. I still move like a cow in water.

On the up side... My Princess LOVES Mom in dance. We sometimes review steps together. She so wants a Mommy and Me routine. It gives us something other than "did you do your homework today?" to discuss. I have a new appreciation for how hard she works on her routines.

She has promised to help me with my recital number. OH yes I said it. I will be in the studios annual spring retical, along with 2 other woman and our instructor. I think we should add in some of the kids so the patrons are distracted by their cuteness. Today we discussed customes. This will be the first time The Princess will help me with my make up pre show.


On the random question side of things..... please comment or leave a link to your blog if your so inclined to post an elaboration....
My random questions is...


If you could have a sexual encounter with anyone, who would it be??????

No holding back. I want to know your favorite crush no matter your current relationship arrangement or consequence or improbablity. Consider this a free pass.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Oh this is GOOD. Only one? Now I really want to think about this. PS: I LOVE that you are in a recital. My niece is in hers next month. She is a party favor. Im not sure how I feel about this as a feminist but as an aunt I cant WAIT to see her!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

A party favor huh? Can I be a party favor too? Oh and you can choose more than one...... lets compare notes...LOL.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your having a recital has inspired me to get off my ass and do something. What it will be I don't know, but something.
I'm impressed!
My secret crush is gay, but deep down I haven't given up hope that on some drunken night... His boyfriend is Bi, so I might want to explore the three-way avenue. (Then spike the boyfriend's drink with nyquil and have the crush all to myself!) Not that I've thought about it...

9:46 PM  
Blogger Winterskiprincess said...

Everyone that knows me is aware that would be Rob Lowe.

I had a boyfriend Bredan Bastille whose other main attraction, besides his kissing ability, was that he looked much like Rob Lowe!! Was wise enough to keep my mouth shut on that with him.

Hey, I am an eighties girl, and he has my look.

8:31 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

OK......pains me to admit it....but It'd pretty much have to be Terri Garr...always had a sweet spot fir her!! Stevie Nicks being a close second.....:)

However a 3 way....Ally Sheedy...Jennify Tilly...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I Digress!! :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

gretty- I understand your pain, One of my best friends in highschool is gay. I adored him, tried to convert him. Alas it was a bad error in judgement for a young lass.

Zig- Thanks for playing. interesting list.

Winterskybunny- oh ya! he was on my list for a long time.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Just Jackie said...

I've always wanted to be with a woman, so that'd be top of the list. So...did you get your permission slip signed yet?? Haha.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

It's so nice to hear that you and your daughter have a very close relationship.

I'm sure you will make a great team!

The other I will have to give some thought to. ;)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home