Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged A to Z

The lovely CRSE has tagged me. AND reminded me of it.. so here goes...

A- Available or Single? Available only with a permission slip .....I must give fair warning that discussions of permission slip usually involve cleaning of rifles.....
B - Best Friend? Zigzagman. And after him my Mom.
C - Cake or Pie? if its sweet I am probably eating it....
D - Drink of Choice? Depends on the day, the event, the availability. Lately its been Jagermeister. usually as a Jagerbomb, but Redheaded sluts are good too and Sex on a Alligator. Mostly though its because I have found Jager releives my headache.
E - Essential Item(s)? Family. A good brassiere. a pony tail holder. cash.
F - Favorite Color? black, silver, turquoise, magenta
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? worms. I like the way they feel when I slowly pull them back out while sucking on them.
H - Hometown? i cant answer this... long story.
I - Indulgence? many...
J - January or February? both. My birthday is Jan, his is Feb. two good reasons to party!
K - Kids? Hell no! I cant wait for the ones I have to grow up!
L - Life is incomplete without… family.
M - Marriage Date: October 2002. It was a great year!
N - Number of Siblings: 3, I'm the oldest of 4 girls.
O - Oranges or Apples? if its sweet I'll eat it. Pink lady apples are my favorite though. And I'd really like to try blood oranges.
P - Phobias/Fears: small spaces. growing old alone.
Q - Favorite Quote: "As you wish" I dare ya to accurately source it.
R - Reasons to Smile? Numerous. I am a very lucky woman, wife, mother, daughter.
S - Season? Camp season, we love camp.
T - Tag Three: I'll get back to you....
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I cant think of any.....

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I eat.
W - Worst habits? I cant seem to let my nails grow. Or get a healthy grip on TIME.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? why discrimate againts the MRI or CAT?
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Dark Chocolate. Grilled anything.
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink lady apples - yeah!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Chocolate, for sure! Letter P is me too.

Great list!:)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

thanks for stopping by gretty.

mert i went by your place and left my mark:)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Cleaning guns. Sounds kinky.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great choices. Now, do I count as a redheaded slut? ;)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Just Jackie said...

I might have to steal this lil list and post my answers on my blog. Dig it! Dig YOU.
Happy Mother's Day and all that jazz....
PS -- Consider yourself molested. :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

lestat- its all about protecting your assests

suze- oh baby do you want to be? Cuz i'll call you whatever you want....


Wonderwoman- you've been tagged.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Blood oranges - mmmm! You really do have to try them. Great with dead pig.
Bunny

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Zig!

8:28 PM  
Blogger crse said...

I never had a pink lady apple! now im intrigued! Thank you dear Mrs. Z, you've done this me-me justice!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home