Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Saturday, March 31, 2007

taged ....

The lovely hot and horney housewife was gracious enough to tag me....here goes...

5 things you dont know about me.... and 5 people to tag....

1 I wore penguin pajamas at the hotel on thursday, walked all around the hotel in them....

2 I have considered careers in art restoration, theater, education, sex therapy, forensic science, jewelry design and apprasial, call girl, animal behaviour, photography......


3 I have consindered listing everything i eat, all exercise and my weekly weight on my blog to help make myself accountable for my health and to see my progress.....

4 I start to write stories... but stop because ....well I havent quite figured that out yet.

5 I love my kids and they are at a cool age but I can hardly wait for them to grow up, at which point I realize I will wish for their more innocent days.



and I am tagging.... alex and suze, lestat, holy visile, suck me, cherrie.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I so love pjs as street clothes. I'm notorious for grocery shopping that way. And penguin pjs? PERFECT! I was once asked out in the hallway of my big city apartment wearing penguin pjs. I politely declined. Gotta get me another pair of those ...

6:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

DFP penguins have special meaning for us....

12:58 PM  
Blogger Holy Visile said...

I have no idea how old your children are, but our eldest boy is 13 and we feel he is need of a serious ass beating.
-The Holiest
(thanks for the tag)
PS I think my husband orders me underwear over the phone just so he can talk to the operator. He's sick.
:D

11:30 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

I did it on my blog ;-)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Holiest- ya *laughs* kinda mandatory at that age huh? btw ours are 13 and 10. and thanks for playing.

suck me- thanks for playing

9:07 PM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Done. Thanks for the suggestion -- I've been a bad blogger recently and have not been writing nearly enough.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home