Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TMI a little late

TMI Tuesday #74



1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity?

I am one of those people who always think they are going to start soon.... except I am a sucker for school and scout fundraisers, I always buy too much.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?

The left. Other then that my bad is my favorite place and also my arch nemesis. Shift work sucks. But sucking for pleasure ROCKS!.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability?

Its a deal breaker. Fortunately Mr Zig makes that deal very pleasurable. Especially when he applies his skills from my lips to my ....ummmm....lips, I mean knees, ya my knees. Ever have someone lick, nuzzle, suck the back of your knee or inside of the elbow?

4. Have you ever purposely tried to seduce someone over a long period of time?

Does more than a year count? Poor Zig didnt stand a chance.

5. Top or bottom?

Both of course! and add in a little reverse, sideways, X, T, 69, 71...... MIX IT UP BABY!

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?

Which time?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stealth said...

I agree bad kissing DEAL BREAKER!!!

Good answers Ziggette!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

You both had the same answer for number 5...it must be like Cirqu De Soli in your bedroom. ;)

Steve~

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home