Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, March 09, 2007

Da count #7 busy week at the Zig house.

Breakfast with The Princess and egg-in-baskets made with bunny, flower and teddybear shapes.

Waking up to fried potatoes and "seasoned" sausage for dinner, cooked with love by Mr. Zig because I passed out before dinner. Crazy shift work does that to you, you never know just when your going to crash.

Watusi wine from Karma Vista Winery.

Manchild not able to read a glass thermometer, bringing it to me, the nurse, with the mercury totally past leagally dead.... then denying heating it. lol. that is priceless.

The Princess walking up to the receptionist at the bank and very matter of factly stating "I would like to open an account, but my Mom has to sign for it too." She waited patiently for the bank representive, then proceeded to answer most of the questions correctly and politely. Furthermore, she used her own money to open her account which was carefully counted out in little plastic baggies. I am proud of her. She comes up to my shoulder now, she not only is bigger but oddly mature.

Speaking of The Princess..... Words from the princess....."Eliza was my very best friend, but she moved and we parted paths." (reminder The Princess is 10. What ten year describes former friends as "parted paths"????)

Pediatric Advanced Life Support. I am now, as of today, certified. Two days out of town for education and testing. I have a shiney couplet of books and cue cards, a cool pin with a Bear on it, and a card with my name on it, with 6 credits. WOOHOO!!!!!!

and mostly importantly:
Reading the Mr's blog and his love for me bared for all to see.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am so glad to read you... It is so refreshing to read couples who have the same love for each other and the same interests... Thank you for your kind comments at my place!!! They were so welcome!!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoowho! Those are some nice things to be happy for.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Mrs Zig, you need a break. How about the UK? ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I love you sweetheart...:)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Searabbit- nice to see you here too!

DFP- thanks for stopping by.

Suze- for the bachlorette party? WOOHOO!

MrZig- I love you too!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Wine always make you crash harder faster. If you don't have sleeping pills try wine :-P

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home