Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, February 26, 2007

cows in water 4

This week was much better. I acutally am remembering some of the combinations. The grande pliees are getting easier. The mirror stilll taunts me though. The bitch is just to realistic and unforgiving. I need to work on my balance though. I feel secure at the barre. Mostly I just feel good. Wish I could afford to do this several times a week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

abby- hows the bun in the oven coming along???

5:33 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

And just think how easy you are going to find some of the karma sutra positions now. ;)

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home