Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, February 19, 2007

lazy days

I am not ignoring you. I just dont feel right. Not quite sure what is going on inside this bizarre world of my body. I have literally slept so much that my body hurts from laying in bed to long. Zig thinks I've been burning the candle at both ends to long. I am taking a wait a see attitude. I swear if I come up with another bizzaro never heard of disease again i'm disowing this body. We cannot afford any interuptions in service at this time. I'll be back. Actually I am still kinda lurking in the hallways. Yes, I am watching you. Dont call the police again. I promise I'll only look..... and maybe fondle myself while doing so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I'm calling the cops.

Sorry.

I have to. ;)

Steve~

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Steve- why call the police this time? last time you just used the binonulars from the bathroom so you could whack one out yourself....I am not sure your wife believes the bird watching story.......
thanks for stopping by.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

It sounds like you need the rest, Mr Zig is right. Everything eventually catches up with you.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home