Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

TMI 72

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?

my favorite commando story : wearing a knee length skirt when out to dinner with MrZig, half way through an enjoyable evening, I excused myself to the ladies room, upon my return I kissed him soundly and shoved my slightly damp panties into his hand, about the time I was taking my seat the waiter arrived to clear dishes, zig loking perplexed almost tossed the panties onto the dishes to be cleared but at the last second realized it WAS NOT the paper dinner napkin he thought it was....*giggle*. I am not sure he was amused. By the way, after several commando episodes, I know get grilled before leaving the house if my skirt is knee length or shorter..... *concerned MR Z look* "You are wearing panties today, RIGHT?"

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?

rarely, but I'm sure there is an excess to everything, hard to imagine though.

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?

69 ROCKS! I adore 69.... infact 71 is even better..... 69+2 you decided what 2 and where *giggles*

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?

depends, often first one gets me going and I am ready again after a short recovery, other times I am out as soon as my head hits the pillow

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."

did you say sex? and it doesnt involve animals or illegal ages or extreme pain or... I am sure there is more on my do not do list.... but other than that DO ME BABY! I love wake up sex whether morning afternoon or evening wake ups. something vey sexy about moving from dreaming to what the f*&^*? to OHHHHHH YAAAA...... I love that ah ha moment when you finally realize what is going on and how good it feels. I work nights so schedules are often a problem, the great equalizer.... giving my partner free rein to molest me in my sleep... sometimes I wake up feeling delightfully good reach down and know why... other times I have no recollection whatsoever, even if I participate. That is no cristism of his technique.. just shows how tired I was.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?

I have always known first names.... at least at that time, some of them are even memorable. But Mr Zig has always been the yardstick that everyone else was measured up to. I adore that man.

8 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

This from the lass who wouldn't add her bra to the "wall of boobies" at Dicks last resort....:)

For the record.......that commando story is absolutely true...:)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have inspired me! I seriously need to get myself a commando story now!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Maybe you just ThOUGHT you knew first names...you never know. ;)

Steve~

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

MrZig- hey! that was my new bra. Seen any lizards lately?

DFP- oh oh oh... when you do get your commando story please please share.

Steve- Your right.... maybe they were pseudo first names....

5:32 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

LOL @ the commando story!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Do I dare ask?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

suckme- I was amused too.

mike- you can ask anything... i may or may not answer.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I like this one. What could be better than a whole post about sex! ;)

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home