Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Late Da count

To a new year and new lives.

The Zig house is taken on new employment. MrZig is considering his options and so far I support him 100%.

Personally, my work world is changing too . I will remain with my present employer but am moving to a Supervisor role. I will be the person holding down the fort on weekends. I am excited to see what happens in other departments. Its a daunting task to be responsible for all the employees and and guests and patients. I am up for the challenge.

Our friends at Alexsuze.com have a new chapter to write in the book of their lives. Congratulations. Their blogposts are fun, educational but mostly I love the honesty of two people very much in love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck in the new role. Seems like we are following each other's tracks today!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Congratulations and we both wish you all the best in your new role. You will be fine. :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Good luck to your new business positions (and the other type of positions too ;-))

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home