Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TMI 71





Would you rather...

1. be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? & Why?
cant i just have the wealth without the fame? look what fame did to Britney and Anna Nicole

2. give blood or read Hamlet? & Why?

I'm a nurse, blood saves lives. but I'd read the Hamlet while given the blood.

3. be extravagantly rich, but hated by others or be well loved and admired, but dirt poor? & Why?

what good is the money if you have no one to share it with. I have been to some Helluva good time parties given by some rather poor people....

4. be imprisoned for the rest of your life or kill someone? & Why?

I could kill someone if eminent harm was threatened to myself or those I cared for.

5. fight Mike Tyson or talk like him? & Why?

Oh please let my fight him... my ears are too big anyway...

Bonus (as in optional): Who would you kill if you were guaranteed to get away with it

actually there is no one currently on my must die list.

9 Comments:

Blogger LadyXandria said...

It's too funny that most of us girls chose to go in the ring with Tyson. Happy TMI!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Elaine Denning said...

Could I talk to him first and beat him up afterwards?

2:40 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

I could kill someone...

That's all really...

I could kill someone. ;)

Steve~

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

LadyX Thanks for stopping by.

MissU- sure

Steve- I'll keep you in mind next time I need a job done.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Interesting answers. Mike who? lol

2:45 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

#4 is a real tough one. I guess it depends on whether you were 90 years old at the time ;-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

LMAO at one and the Tyson answer..LOL!!

Happy TMI :)

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are morbid questions. Dying, killing, losing ears... ack. ;-)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze- Mike was a Boxer....

Suck Me- it wasnt so hard...

Stealth- thanks...

DFP- I didnt pick them I just answered....

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home