Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TMI 70

The Valentine's Day Edition.

  1. Have you had sex with another person in 2007? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2007?
another person? other than myself? or other than my spouse? Its only been us.
  1. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)
I cant think of anything funny, although a partner once asked if he should call an ambulance....

  1. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?
shoulders, eyes, teeth
  1. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?
Do you have any irish in you? would you like some? found out later I am a bit Irish and not by injection only.lol.
  1. Where is the most unique you have ever had sex? in a baseball dugout, it doesnt work very well the benches are very narrow.



  2. Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower?

    doesnt eveyone do this? its kinda like the swimming pool right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Suck Me said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww you pee in the shower?! That's gross!!!!

:D


Happy Valentines Day!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I confess to doing it in the shower! And taking a pee. lol

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call the ambulance, that's hilarious. He must have been doing something right.

And, BTW, my husband always pees in the shower. He's always threatening to pee on my leg. It's a joke, I hope... ;-)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

suck me- I also pee in the woods

suze- :)

DFP- oh ya way right, I had tremors, he thought I was having a seizure, good thing I regained speach before he dailed...lol... your hubby is kinky tell him some people pay good money for that privilege. :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home