Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, February 16, 2007

Da Count this week.....

Its hard to supress a smile when you drop your child off for a roller skating party. Memories of skates with 4 wheels turn in your head. That smile returns when you go to retrieve said child and your eyes are amused by the unexpected appearance of a much younger child looking for yours. As they hold hands and skate away I am filled with adoration, love and pride.

Its hard to supress the wetness down below when watching my man dress, or undress or shave.

Flavored waxey kisses in the morning from your daughter are an innocent, delicious treat. I pray it stays innocent for much much longer but know in my heart all too soon those kisses will be reserved for some punk kid who probably wont appreciate them.

I love dinner with in laws. Its always an enjoyable time. They are bright, eloquent and classy. Its even more fun when we get to go to dinner at the local sports bar and play air hockey, basketball and real arcade games with the kdis. Also fun to watch them empty pockets and purses of everyone at the time for their own game time. The princess, as usuall, made first contact with people other than our table. This time it was 2 boys ages 10 to 12 from Wisconsin. Apparenly hockey players. She is a master flirt already, she come by it naturally. She also flirted and charmed her way into helping a young couple with their Foosball game. My lil social butterfly.

To new opportunities. I am thankfull the man of the house and myself both have skills that other people desire. Many changes are afoot in the Zig house and it looks like most of them are good.

And lastly to ex in laws. They have nutured and cared for and loved my daughter the best they know how. I am gratefull she will have fond memories of her Grandparents from all sides of her multi faceted family. The Ex in laws are good people, I wish for them speedy recoveries from illness and comfort and peace.

I am also gratefully for naughty whispers in my ear......

3 Comments:

Blogger Cosima said...

Kids and family are definitely a big Da Count! For me as well :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Great count on the joys of the family... wonderful views to celebrate. Cheers!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

A very touching and warm post. I wish the best for you and Mr Zig. ;)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home