Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TMI #73

1. Have you ever orgasmed sitting at your computer? What was the situation?

no

2. Ever been sexual harassed? What happened?

no

3. Who is your hottest nerd crush?

cant really say that I have one


4. Can a man have multiple orgasms?

sure, especially if his partner is skilled and understanding

5. Is there such a thing as too much sex?

For me rarely, but it can happen. For others I suppose it depends on genetics, situations, skill etc etc.

Bonus: Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs?

yes

4 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I have to say yes to 1.

Can't say I have a nerd crush either, I may need to come back to that one. Lol

2:28 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I may well be in trouble my post...:)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Damn. Now wonder I can't get laid everybody is too busy in the last 24 hours to include me.

Fun answers. Happy TMI

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, Screech from saved by the bell doesn't do it for you? LOL.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home