Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TMI!

TMI Tuesday #88


1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?

Brains, I think I do ok with the other two.

2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for?

Yes, divorce, ex spouses leagal issues, and the creepy guy across the street flashed my ex's son and nephew.

3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?

Eat the wrong foods.

4 Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation?

:) I was 14, I went to Ohio on vacation with a friend. It was ummmmm informative.

5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew?

I dont always remember them, but I at least knew them at some point.

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart?

Time. Sometimes a good fling.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, time is the best help of all...
But your answer to #4 had me laugh out loud!
HTMI!

7:54 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Bah...your brains are fine my love...;)

7:59 PM  
Blogger crse said...

(blushing) ummm...where in ohio?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

4 Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation?

:) I was 14, I went to Ohio on vacation with a friend. It was ummmmm informative.


LOLOLOL....LOVE that answer.

HappyTMI! ;)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Loved #4

11:47 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

#3 - a regular battle around here. Happy (belated) TMI!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated!) TMI! Loved your answers. Have a good rest of your week. :o)

3:58 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Great answers, I want to know more about Ohio. ;)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home