Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

oh Its Tuesady! I love tuesdays...

1. What is the meanest thing you've ever done/said to a lover/loved one?

your serious? I am sure there was something said about someones Mother....I am sure they remember....I hope they understand I am truly sorry, personally I would rather forget I was that vile...

2. Have you ever had sex on an elevator?

Its on my list...

3. Have you ever lied about a rash and said it was a birthmark? OR Have you ever lied about a birthmark and said it was a rash?


ummm no I try not to lie

4. Have you ever had sex on a beach or in the water at a beach/pool?

Water sex sucks... I have yet to test silicone lube though... beach is fun to a point, but sand can be a problem, partial wet is good and leads to fully wet....

5. How old are you? How old do you feel? =P

30ish ish both answers

6. Have you or your partner been injured so badly during sex that you/they had to go to the hospital?

Not yet....but I have had partners ask if I needed an ambulance... tremors are scary to some people I guess.

7. Have you been to a strip club or "titty bar"? (Hooters does NOT count.) If so, did you get a lap dance?

Again on my list....perferably if someone else pays... I'd even go with my partner if they were comfortable with that....

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had a "blog crush" (i.e., a crush on someone, of whatever gender, that you haven't met in person but only know through their blog)? Who? (Link, please, if you dare!) =P

Of course!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we'll be a bunch fantasizing on the elevator now... ;-))and I can figure out the sand ting being quite nasty... maybe I'll pass on this one... ;-)I love your link to the bonus... You are both so nice!!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww @ your bonus answer. Happy Tuesday! :o)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

thanks searabbit and amorous rocker

1:07 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Sand = bad. Totally agree.
Happy TMI!

8:04 AM  
Blogger crse said...

Im SO with you on the water sex! And I second the AWWWW on the bonus answer! You guys are so cute...

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

liked your answers....happy TMI

9:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

lol bunny.. yup

crse- thanks

DP- yours too:)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked your answers. Happy (laate) TMI.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

I have some silicone lube! ;)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home