Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

8 things about me....

8 Random Facts MEME
# I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
# Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
# People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
# At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
# Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Gretty was kind enough to tag me. I will get her back I swear. LOL


1. I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate. But I am starting to think it gives me headaches.

2. I swear I will never ever ever ever let someone stick a needle in my spine again.

3. My mom and my spouse are my best friends. I do have a best friend from highschool too, we have a cute lost and found story.

4. I never wanted to be a Mom, but I am glad I did.

5. I wish I didnt crave sex so much.

6. I have worked the night shift for 10 years but never learned to appreciate coffee.

7. I have become painfully aware that I can not do it all. Work, house, relationships.... something had to give. I hate my messy house.


8. My Mom is my hero. The woman is amazing. I am still trying to figure out how she managed 4 kids plus some, college and a career. She got 7 girls total through highschool without any geting pregnant. She teaches special needs kids. She is always there for those in her life. She has driven across country to retrieve my greiving sister, she has spent days in the hospital with me, she has been there for the birth of her grandchildren even when its 5 states away, she is smart, fun, sexy and the woman I want to be when I grow up.



I tag - bunny, dial up princess, mike, lestat, Blued eyed vixen, slut x, Thebiker and(separately) The Teacher.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Sah-weet! I'll work on this. Thanks for the tag :)

#7....sigh....yeah [raising hand] me too. Damnit.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

All done...:)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Just Jackie said...

whew!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I think your mom is my hero too. Thanks for the tag (kewl!), it'll be up late Thursday/early Friday.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only chocolate I really like is dark chocolate. That is awesome that your mom is your hero. I wish more people had "real life" heros instead of looking up to celebrities. Have a nice evening. :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger crse said...

GREAT EIGHT! I think you are going to be the princess's hero one day.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 8 is great.

Have a nice weekend.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

vixen- i keep looking.

DP- thanks for playing.

WW- :)

bunny-thanks for playing too!

amorous rocker- ya, real heros rock.

crse- thanks i can only hope so...

broken blogger- thanks. you too.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home