Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, June 04, 2007

71

Dirty Filthy Princess requested an explaination of 71. I dedicate this post to the sexually curious everywhere.



I have always been sexually alive. My earliest memories make most people look at me strangely. I have taught those that thought age gave them advantge. How silly.
When it comes to sexuality, age's only influence is time for exposure. Imagination and reading and discussion are much bigger factors in commanding a sexual repoitore to make a whore blush.

I have read mens magazines since I started growing boobies. I delight in reading whatever "sex manuals" I can get my hands on, I have lost count on how many. Any chance I get I will discuss sex with almost anyone, almost anywhere. Although I reserve the right to protect jobs and kids. So even shortly after highschool I thought I was reasonably well educated in passion. I do believe I was well educated for my age.

Five years ago something happened. I became re-involved with man of my dreams. It was a fantasy come true on multiple levels. One of his favorite pastimes was a chat programs called IRC. Not only was it fun, but it saved much money on our phone bills before I migrated south into his house.

One of the things I learned on IRC was I was not alone. Frequently in my life, when talking with other woman, I felt like some kind of freak. It was nice to talk to other woman with high sex drives. The other thing I learned on IRC was my imagination was not so imaginative. I had experienced a fair number of sexual delights, I just didnt know they had particular names. LOL. [I learned LOL on irc too:)] [ and I learned :)too, LOL]

Here is the part Dirty Filthy Princess asked for..... 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71 is 69 plus 2. Simple math right? WRONG! Because when your talking about sex, adding anything is really like multipling. 69 + 2 = WOOOHOOO!!!! So if your giving oral, and recieveing oral, (which in my opinion is about one of the greatest positions ever!... but I digress...). Where was I? oh ya giving and recieving simultaneous oral/gential contact.... so that is 69...we are all on board right? GOOD. Now add two fingers. Be creative. Personally I perfer both add ons, and I am not really choosey about where they go either. Use them both in my quivering wet quim. Split the digits between my available holes, just be gentle and lubed.

What does this have to do with IRC? Well IRC is where I first heard the phrase 71. Not being too shy, I asked what that meant. The mischeivous response was, "69+2".
There were many other words and phrases learned for the things I have done or dream about. I have also learned about spreader bars, and had heart felt conversations about BDSM, foot fetishes, crossdressing, bisexuality, homosexuality, shapes and sizes, etc etc etc. I do not always agree. I am not always interested in having the same experiences myself, but I am always willing to appreciate the how, what, why of sexual excitement.

In closing I must add that blogging has also had a similar impact on me. HNT and FNF taught me to appreciate my body as it is, the good, the bad and sexy. Reading other people experinces has also validated my sexuality. I have a comfort and confidence I never experienced before. And I like it. Thank you for all those that open their worlds or create them and visit mine.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. Thanks for describing that for me. Husband has used his fingers on me during oral, and it is amazing!! but now I have to ask him to try the 71!

10:46 PM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

71 beats the duckwalk!! :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

OK i keep learning....lol

1:42 AM  
Blogger Just Jackie said...

this adds a whole new layer to wndrwomn71....

3:53 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Very interesting and the 71 explanation just taught me something.

I'm always willing to learn and practice. ;)

4:08 PM  
Blogger crse said...

You rock Mrs. Z. You totally rock. I know exactly what you mean on so many levels about feeling like a freak, about learning to embrace my inner sex goddess, etc. I always forget the name of 71, but Im here to tell ya, no matter what you call it, it can be one hell of a time!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Thanks for explaining what I think many of us wondered, but were too afraid/embarrased/whatever to ask. I love to learn new things. ;)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home