Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

tmi!

1. Should guys wear pink?

only some of them... but the ones that do it well... omg....

2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?.

usually closed... i like to focus on the feeling and sight distracts me...

What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?

smart ass, twisted sence of humor, seuxal confidence


4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

hell yes... and PLEASE!

5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?

both

Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?


tie me up, spank me, fuck my tits, let me ride you while you kiss me hard on my mouth, move me how and where you want with strength.... do i need to go on?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! #1, right on. The rest, especially #3 and Bonus, Hell Yeah! Great stuff Mrs. Z. :)

4:30 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I need to buy some rope today.........:)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Great answers!! Happy TMI!

7:15 AM  
Blogger crse said...

Totally awesome answers. I have to admit, Im too annoyingly spoiled to shower well with others. Now if you want to stand naked in the back and wash me down, thats different of course ;)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

amorous rocker- thanks:)

MrZig- shall I call you sir?

Bunny- thanks for stopping by.

Crse- the things we can teach each other:)

7:35 PM  
Blogger crse said...

ill bet you could teach me a LOT mrs z ;)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home