Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Note to self.....

NEVER use the mentholated analgesic body rub BEFORE using the porcelain facilities in the bathroom. Well, unless your into that kinda thing, but for me it was intially cooling and tickley... yes I said tickley.... then................ burn...oh the burn.... oh oh the burn. Some quick soap and water helped. But my knee feels much better. I am still trying to figure out how I angered my knees this weekend but that is another post.

I once heard a Radio station guy lose a bet and on air reached into the front of his pants with a hand well lubed with BenGay. UMMMMMM..... It was funnny when it happened to someone else. They literally followed him to the bathroom to broadcast his discomfort. Yelling, cussing, whining.
He had to remove his under shorts because the Bengay got onto them and started the events all over again. When he finally returned to the studio, they described him as sweating and pale. LOL. MEN!

At least mine was accidental....wait....that doesnt make it any better does it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Holy Visile said...

hahaha, too funny, have a good night.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

And that's how the Ben-Gay in our house was consigned to the garbage can.

Wine relieves pain with no ill effects to the private parts.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Holy- its only funny if your watching...not so funny on the receiving end.

Cherrie- I like your theory.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

I once applied Icy Hot to my balls...

That hurt something fierce. :)

Steve~

9:09 PM  
Blogger skinny me said...

lol!
A had a friend who's boyfriend put A5-35 on his hemmorroids by accident. He thought it was Prep H!!!!
He was screaming like a banshee!
Served him right....he was a creep:)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home