Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, March 16, 2007

Da Count....damn i lost track....

People occasionaly ask me why, with my overdrive libido, I am adament about honoring my no sharing rule MrZig and I agreed to at the rebeginning of our relationship.

First I learned a long time ago I suck at lying. I describe myself sometimes as being akin to reading a newspaper though a fishtank. Its all there, maybe a bit obscure, but its readable. Heart on my sleave is an understatement.

Second, I entered our new commitent for each other openly and honestly. I demand to keep it that way. No dark corners, no skeletons in closets. I am a pretty open book but MrZig definitely gets to read the fine print and understands the obscure references. It is important to both of us to be supportive, loving, and honest. Its our foundation, I refuse to crack it.

More importantly, I honor the rules of our relationship because, well, I love the relationship. He is one of the sexiest men I know. He completes me.He is my other half. I could go on and on.....ok I will..... He takes the time to listen. YA I know, lots of guys do that, but he REALLY listens. He lets me vent about the kids, the budget and work. We talk about EVERYTHING. He is my board to bounce ideas off of, my reason when emotions have stunted my reasoning, my counselor, my lover, my friend, my mentor, my hopes, my dreams and rarely a pain in the ass. (i'm not expounding on that you imagine.LOLOL. ya all are pervs, really, pervs the lot of you.)

Work has been especially trying for both of lately. Him with the search. Me, well, lets just say an service job has great rewards and huge THIS SUCKS! factor. I love being a nurse. Honestly, when I think of what else I want to.... I have some difficulty articulating another a career choice. I was made for helping people in some capacity or another..... ZIg helps me keep doing that. Even after a tough week physcially, emotionally and getting my ass chewed by my boss. but that is another story.

So in a long winded way, I want to use my Da count to say I love my husband, not only for sex (spectacular, unselfish, no I am not sharing), but also for his friendship, counsel and the balancing effect he has on me.

He sums it well..... I was made for him and He was made for me. Thank you my love for being here for me in all the ways you are here for me. It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

You just made me feel all warm and slushy inside. A lovely post, Mr Zig must be so proud of you.

As for being tired, tell me about it!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

awww..ziggette!!! what a sweet count.

Damnit. I am not mushy..don't make me be mushy!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Mrs Zig... a beautiful, loving and wonderful count. Cheers!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze- Keep the faith girlie, soon work will be routine

Stealth- you mushy? I am glad I could help. *giggles*

Lecram- thanks. I couldnt have done it without MrZig.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home