Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

TMI 69

TMI Tuesday #69


1. Have you ever had sex in a friend's house/apartment/car/whatever... but not with that friend? Does your friend know?
yes... she was getting some too from her partner

2. Have you ever sat at your computer naked?

yes

3. If you are sure you WOULD get caught, is there anyone (known personally, celebrity, fictional character) you'd cheat with?

No, I dream alot but honesty is the foundation my relationship, I couldnt cheat, I would leave first.

4. Have you ever photocopied a body part?

lol yes.. .my boobs... and ass and hand

5. Just how rigid are your standards: Is there anyone out there (say, a celebrity), that you'd do, just to say you scored? (We aren't talking a dreamy celebrity i.e. Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston; we are talking Mick Jagger, Dick Chenney, or the Queen of England.)

depends on the attitude of that person, personality and how some treats me means more than looks, or status

6. Have you ever contacted a “lost love” years later?

Yes I took a card to his Grandma's funeral... it took him awhile to call but we are married now...

7. What was the worst thing your SO ever caught you doing? What was the worst thing your parents ever caught you doing? Did you ever do either of those things again?

I think left my toy in the bed.... sometimes I forget to put it away... for my mom.. that would be kissing the school loser in the hallway.. she was a substitute teach that day...

8. What is the shortest period of time you've ever gone between sex with two different sexual partners in separate sessions (that means threesomes don't count unless they are separate threesomes)?

less than 24 hours but the next day..it cost my a bf too

9. Have you ever sat at your computer naked?

is this a test... yes i have frequently but not always

10. Have you ever masterbated with a house hold object (other than a sex toy)? If so what?

does a stuffed animal count? poor Skippy. and a pillow and the edge of the blanket but i was like 8 at the time...the silky part was...well it was silky...


Bonus (as in optional): For you girls out there...what size boobs do you have? For you guys, how many inches are you packing?

c cups

5 Comments:

Blogger TickledPinkToes said...

lmao! no, it was not a test, i am just a complete nerd! =P new #9 is... Besides the usual (lingerie, sexy shoes, etc.), what's the sexiest thing your SO can wear?

oxox! happy tmi!

-tpt

1:02 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

:) Happy tmi sweetheart..:)

3:17 AM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

LMAO! The pillow? Yeah, I forgot about that one from my younger days! Hehe!

Happy TMI!

8:47 AM  
Blogger LadyXandria said...

Love your answer to #6... that's too sweet. I'm a victim of teddy bear humping as well, though I didn't include it on my TMI cuz I didn't think of them as a "household object." Happy TMI 69!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Eight! You were an early starter too. ;)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home