Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, February 05, 2007

Coloring my world...

I was chatting with a friend last night about Da Bears losing, his job, my job, Zig's nonjob and of course sex. Its my favorite topic. Drugs are a close second, mainly for the same reasons as sex is interesting to me; then Rock-n-Roll, which he happens to know alot about also. All three have some things in common. Like interesting stories and intriguing psychology. The who, where, why, when and how the human minds works never ceases to amaze me. I really enjoy people who can discuss and share their own stories about the various components without being judgemental.

Overall an enjoyable discourse. Especially the part where he referred to me as "vibrant". V I B R A N T! I love it, been thinking about it all day. I am called all kinds of things by all kinds of people. My mother thinks of me as smart, artistic and procrastinating. Zig would agree and add sexy. The Princess and The Manchild think I am overbearing. I have been called ditzy, clutsy, playfull, rude (rarely), submissive(i disagree), drunk (on occasion), diplomatic, pacient, kind, sarcastic, flirtatious (sweet, I worked really hard for that one)and just plain ole nice. I'm sure there a few choice things I have been called behind my back too.

I like to use ecclectic to describe my many interests and ideas. But this one word I think was well chosen. I think it encompasses the many colors I offer to those around me in all my various shades and hues but still all me. So I embrace my vibrancy and plan to color the world with it. Which color are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lestat said...

I can believe 'vibrant'. And it is quite a complement -- especially when you are over 21 and have seen a thing or two. Nice post.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

thanks lestat

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home