Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Saturday, September 16, 2006

the flower

Sorry I have been absent for awhile, but reallife and fantasies in my head have been distracting. I'm still working up the courage to put more of it in type.... but its a slow processs. My personal fanatasies are, well, personal. I have a multitude of ideas but after 20+ years of keeping most of it to myself exposure just seems raw and uncertain. *sigh*

But on a less whiny note.....

Zig treated me to dinner out. YA! someone else does dishes! That and it seems for some reason that paying for your meal in a strange place is almost like a strange bed. Your enticed to flirt, to tease, to enjoy your partner. Eye contact lingers, brushes of fingertips against a thigh, a flip of hair in candle light. And conversations without disruptions, no TV, no computer, no kids yelling, no shift work. A sence of connectness.

On the way to the eatery we stopped at the gas station. Zig loves this station, more correctly he loves harassing the gals that work there. Harassment to such degree that I recieved a flower "just for putting up with him." The brunnette was spunky cute.

I couldnt help but thank her and remark "gee honey I'm getting flowers from girls, maybe you should be worried?" poor thing about went pale. *giggles*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been away too and have o much catching up to do. Hope you're ok. x

By the way...let it out in your own good time...we'll be here to read when you're ready!

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wasn't going pale in fear, it was excitement. But that's a GUY fantasy..... ;)

xo darlin.... you know we both lub you guys... hehe

7:20 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

The body in it's male form only holds so much blood. When a sudden change in where that blood is happens...........

yeah...what bubba said!! lol

10:05 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

That sounded like the perfect night out. So what did you get for dessert? ;)

BTW, I'm a patient girl and will be hear when you are ready to impart.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home