Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Sunday, August 27, 2006

guilty pleasures:)

I adore sex in the afternooon.

Wait. Let me rephrase. I adore sex almost 99% of anytime. There are the rare times I am just not into it, (like near dead sick) or uncooperative (like soundly sleeping or inebriated). Mostly I'm pretty much ready as long as my partner makes some effort to warm me up.

This afternoon I was "pre-warmed" before Zig crawled in bed with me. The sex was delicious, of course. I'm a lucky gal to have someone that understands the womanly bodily as well as him. He basically had to kick my arse out of the bedroom as I had a small roadtrip to make to exhange the Princess with her dad.

I grabbed some clothes, used the potty and couldnt help but chuckle thinking of suze's post . I washed my face, dressed then prepared the Princess for her trip.

I walked to the car in my sleeveless shirt, bra, jean shorts and sandals smiling with recent afterglow. I also was amused with the idea of meeting my ex sans panties. Not that I desire some rekindling but more of a ha! you cant have this anymore feeling. no panties. Guilty pleasure #1.

The drive there was uneventfull. I enjoyed one of my favorite new rock stations, the Princess fell asleep. I was still in post coitus glow. I shifted on my seat and another smile spread across my face, I may have even giggled a bit. As I rearranged my self the sweet muskiness reminder of our afternoon delight teased my nostrils. I know many women I have talked to try to mask their natural sweetness and just abhore the post sex potpourri, but personally I enjoy the scintitlating reminder of bliss. post coitus aroma. Guilty pleasure #2.

The Princess exchange was accomplished smoothly. I called home to let know Zig know I was not buried in a ditch somewhere and heading home. By now I'm over afterglow and equally remincising and anticipating my time with my handsome man. I ease onto the expressway from the on ramp and shift again. OH guilty pleasure #1, #2 and #3! I keep both hands on the steering wheel and eyes open with considerable effort. What is #3 ? *grin*

I dont know about jeans for men, but mine have this seam right up front. If I move just right I can maneuver the seam across my clit. Caution! doing this repeatedly can result in poorly veiled orgasmic noises. Can you imagine my surprise in high school history class when this hands off self stimulation was discoved?

Life is short, enjoy your guilty pleasures. *wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine Denning said...

LoL. All sorts of memories are flooding my mind of back seat bus journeys....

11:26 PM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

Of course, you should always enjoy all your UN-guilty pleasures, as well!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Haha! Great post. Made me smile :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

miss U- so about these bus journeys?

backcut- *grins* guilty or un-guilty i'm all for pleasure!

suze- hmmmm blue pussy? I see an HNT in there somewhere.....

neverenough- thanks!

abby- i'm not sure to whether console you or laugh.... you do PLAN the lil bundle of joy....hugs gf.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home