Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

welcome home

I arrived home today within minutes of Zig leaving. The house seemed in its usual state of organized chaos.

I make my way upstairs. Dog tired from 12 night time hours of careing for the ill.

Nothing unusual except Zigs cologne lingering in the bathroom.

I miss him even more now. Heaviness smoothers what little reserve strength remains.

I purposefully linger to enjoy mists of mermories. Eyes closed. Half nekkid. The earthy musky forest scent tingling my nose, goose flesh breaking in waves across my body. My heart slows, breath becomes a quiet thrill. Then in the farthest reaches of my essence I feel the whisper "welcome home".

I am renewed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That made me go "ahhhhh". It's good to be home, isn't it? There's nowhere quite like it on earth.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

There is nowhere quite like home it's where the heart is but most of all where the sex is! ;)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home