Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy HNT! Looking forward to reviewing those post tomorrow, but at the moment I have to get ready for work. Tomorrow starts a 4 day weekend for me so maybe I'll get around to posting something interesting before I leave.

But for today I leave you with this thought.......


Ever participate in a blow job that ended like kids drinking milk and laughing to hard?

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I don't envy you the long working weekend. *hugs*

Now, lets here all about this blow job I'm intrigued. Did you get pics? LOL

1:48 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

forthe record, I've never made peter snot come out a lasses nose.

I am after all shy and a gentleman....:)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home