Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Skinny Dip or Chunky Dunk?

I was talking to my dear friend "Abby" (names have been changed to protect the ...ummm... not so innocent), we were remincing about the the year we spent carousing like alley cats. Delicious fun I must say. We had great adventures in dating and many misadventures to... but we did it together. Which was great since we both were in the process of divorce. She was my companion, drinking buddy, conscience and emergency babysitter. Most of all my dear and infamous friend.

One of our favorite exploits was closing out the local bar then walking the mile to the nearest lake for some moonlight swimming.... sans clothing. As you can image, two reasonably attractive gals insinuating nakedness to inebreated males was well recieved. Sometimes we managed to draw a small crowd. Everyone was welcome. Most were up for the skinny dipping, a few opted to strain their eyes into the darkness from the safety of shore. An entertain evening whether you were wet in the buff or dry on the bluff.

We have since been discovered and coveted by handsome, charming princes. We both have become comfortably padded. Her excuse is better then mine, she has a new child to show off. My friend has informed me: we no longer skinny dip, we now CHUNKY DUNK!

So my question to those brave enough to confess: Do you skinny dip or chunky dunk?

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry Harrell said...

Yeah, I'm now a Chunky Dunker and, WTF, let em look. My stomping grounds are full of prime dipping spots and also some enticing natural hot springs. Sometimes I run across these spots while I'm working for the Forest Service and only once have I "dropped trow" and taken a dip in an extremely secluded pool of heaven.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

That is, while on the clock. It would not be smart to get caught nekkid on the taxpayers dime.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

backcut- Chunky Dunkers UNTIE! I mean UNITE!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in the old days, I have been known to skinny dip. Even took a few dates out to the farm ponds and mountain pools in New Mexico. ;) I've never been overweight to speak of. But at this age, who COULDN'T stand to loose 10-15 pounds? So between Skinny Dip and Chunky Dunk... can there be Bloated Floatin????

10:19 AM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Haha! The good old days. I'm still skinny but my boobs are very deflated... it's sad.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home