Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New arrival!

I leave for FLorida on Saturday the 12th, just in time to visit my new neice. She arrived at 1210 am 8.8.06. 7 lbs 3 oz and according to my other sister.... "sniff... sniff.... she is sooooo beautifull! and has tons of dark hair." Thanks to my adoring husband I have a new camera. It can take 300+ pics on each of the memeory sticks Zig picked out for me. I wonder if I can burn up both sticks in the week I will be there?

5 Comments:

Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I think you should buy another one - just in case! Congrats on the new addition to the family :)

1:49 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

Or.....you could reduce the resolution to something human like 2048x1536x24bit and get over 400+ per stick.............LOL

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Thanks Miss Understood- ZIg and myself are greatly looking forward to the the Aunt and Uncle everyone thinks is Cool! except the parents:)


Abby- JTFC! I about feel out of my chair when I saw you post. HUGS GF! You just know some of our exploits are being pulished here right?


Zig- I love you! Thanks so much for the camera! Your pics will be the the file /c drive....

7:16 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

You will probably use all of your memory stick :) Congratulations! Have fun on that trip!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

abby- BEWBIE TAG!

neverenough- what the hell, I'll bewbie tag you too, lass! And I will have 1000+ pics to use... sweet.(again thanks zig)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home