Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, October 01, 2007

Movie Review

I took the kids to see Stardust last week. Before 6 pm the tickets are cheap and the popcorn and pop free. We have a great theater system close to us. I feel very lucky.

I must say this is the kinda of fantastical fluff piece that I adore. Hot men in overcoats and pirate shirts, beautiful women in long flowing dresses with tight bodices, a fallen star, unicorns, wicked witches, sword fights, true love, it was truly delitefull. Only thing missing was a honest fire breathing dragon.

The kids enjoyed it and I cant wait to see it again. I left feeling refreshingly tense and believing in faerytales again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Gill wants to see that movie! Ill pass on your good review. I cant believe there is still a place that offers free pop and popcorn!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I want to see that. Free pop and popcorn? Wow!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

We were watching the Jonathon Ross show last night and he mentioned that his wife wrote the script for the film.

They showed a quick clip and it looks great. I will be watching out for it.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

That sounds really cool!! I guess it's going to have to go on my list of "must sees". I love stuff that makes me feel like a fairytale! I'm just a dreamer anyway... cant' help it. :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

Oh, and ps: thanks I'm glad you liked my horns ;)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home