Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, August 13, 2007

Job Satisfaction

I love my new job. I walk around all day and help people. Thats it. I just help people.

I help my staff do their jobs better by aquiring supplies, managing staffing and pitching in where ever I can. I help the visitors and patients by answering questions, filling in when staff is busy, and in general just trying to make going to the hospital a less annoying experience. Lets be honest, few people WANT to go to the hospital, its my job to make it better.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

That sounds like a great job!! You are very lucky to have found something you are happy doing. Congrats!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger crse said...

Thats so cool Mrs. Z! You are like a professional ray of sunshine. There needs to be more people like you in the business world. Im glad you are liking it!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

And how I would love for you to nurse me! I'm sure you make everyones day a little lighter and brighter.

I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying it.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I hope you continue liking it the way you do now. :D It sounds like something I would enjoy. Maybe one day. :) Hope you and the Zig clan have a good week!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Does sound like a great job. I can always tell whether someone who's job is to help people actually cares about helping. Makes a huge difference.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Thanks bunny, crse, suze, amourous rocker, lestat

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home