Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

TMI #68

TMI #68



  1. Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men?

  2. lets just stop judging ok? but men get off way easier, though I think its changing.

  3. Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential?

  4. if you love them it does.

  5. If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple?

  6. Was there a discussion of being a couple? Until you actually talk about it and lay out the rules of the relationship your just dating.

  7. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
either

  1. Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?)
What type of relationship is it? sometimes its all about sex... othertimes its about a partnership.

    Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet.
If I am unhappy its usually pretty obvious. I dont purposefully behave a particular way, but I am probably guilty of a multitude of bad behaviours.

8 Comments:

Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I'm the 1st comment...yay!!! Happy TMI love.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Great answers. Happy TMI. Thanks for playing.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Nice answers, Happy TMI!

Ms SD

5:17 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Good answers...I need to check those toes again!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

ZIG hugs honey

Professor Fate Thanks for stopping by.

Sexy Duet Thanks

Suze dont feel bad I had to really think about it.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Elaine Denning said...

I really need to find out what my toes do!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

How about toes that curl botch ways at once? ;)

Steve~

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Steve- I had to try that, both is possible, I like the way you think

MissU- Have fun trying to figure it out.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home