Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, January 29, 2007

Like Cows in Water....

This is the second week of dance class for me. The Princess finds this hilarious. I'm quite amused myself.

I have never been gracefull. Actually I am quite clutzy. I fall UP the stairs. When I got a waitressing job my Dad laughed, gave me 2 weeks before I dumped coffee in someones lap.
I dropped and dumped my fair share of things but never to the point of people needing emergency care. If intoxicated enough I will attempt some sort of shake and wiggle on the dance floor at bars and weddings. I console myself that other people are probably worse. Probably. Maybe. But damn iits fun shaking your thing out there despite the hushed pointing and giggling.

So, in a few minutes I again attempt ballet and tap. I hate checking my posture in the mirror. Part of the reason for the class is my wieght is threatening my health. It was time to stop being passive and DO SOMETHING. So I joined the class. One small step right? I have learned there is a reason ballerinas are slim. Its hard to move your body in certain ways when your ample parts get in the way. But the ladies in the class are all old enough to me my Grandma so if they can do it... I can too! And its fun. Honestly fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

One vital point you left out...you will be supple enough to get in to some really naughty postions after a while. ;)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze- ooohhh a side effect I hadnt thought about... wooohoo!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home