Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, January 29, 2007

Cows in water 2

I survived the grand plies (for you gym rats these are realy sqats in disguise). I shasayed and I piqued despite the complaints from my muscles. Dont laugh if you see me walking tippytoed out in the yard or around the house. My arches are complaining and I insist on beating them into shape.

Interestingly, I feel good. I feel alive. I feel sexy.

I just may really enjoy this dance thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

So, do you have a tutu to wear for Mr Zig? ;)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze- not yet... but I'm working on it.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home