Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Monday, January 29, 2007

Of oranges and dreams......

Lying on my back my hands pretending to be yours, searching and tweaking. My breath held for long intervals then escapes in large sighs.

The left hand cups my full breast, finger tips rythymicly tenseing the blushed nipple. Softly, right fingertips brush the nude, smooth labia. A tickle and a squeeze. A tickle and a squeeze. Again and again, building up the desire.

For variety I stop for a moment. Leaning over to the table, I open the jar. The orange scent makes me smile. I dip a finger in the cool jel. With the left hand separating my shaven lower lips, the right finger instinctively finds my clit. Carefully moving in circles out from my prize, then down one side of the goove between lips, down the other. By now the gel's magic is working. My clit tingling. Before lying back my magic finger moves slowly in circles at the opening to my wet slit. The tingling spreading across the folds protecting my joybox. Lastly I spread my wetness mixed with orange magic across the outer flesh, sliding back and forth, all fingers expanding to cover the area. No penetration yet, just a slow, luxurious tease.

Relaxing back into the pillows your scent is bitter sweet. I miss you. I want you. You are not here but yet you excite me with your lingering musk. I concentrate on the perfume of you and I. Last nights memories coaxing fluid from hiding to openly lubricating my wandering fingers.

Moving lazily, the right fingers brush and stroke, circle and glide. A sharp pinch to the left nipple encourages more active pursuits. Moving deeper into the folds, more urgently using my middle finger to enter the tightening pink center. A low moan escapes my lips. I adore that first entry. Whether its my fingers or your fingers, tongue, hard cock. Holding that intial breach, I raise my knees high and wide, feet on the bed. Now with leverage my torso meets my hand, fingertips brushing my cervix. Deep and quick.

My digits are wet now and cum slides out with my fingers, down along my crack to my ass and onto the bed. Fingers moving in and out and around the outside before diving in again. And again. And again. Finding an internal beat the dance with myself continues. Thought has left my brain. Warmth spreads from behind my bellybotton extending in all directions. White hot heat builds low and rises until it overtakes my person. Perspiration breaks out of my skin with a rush of pleasure.

Rolling over, I cuddle your pillow and fall asleep wrapped in warm comfort.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

A lovely self indulgent post. You and I share the same pastimes.

You just made me want to go and play for a while. ;)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Suze- Sweet, then I did a decent job.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Nice post. Beautiful detail.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home