Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Friday, January 26, 2007

Da Count the little things

i am gratefull for new heat in this old house
and kids who get up for school without to much fuss
and my cabinet full of chocolate
and friends old and new
and the family too
i am gratefull for camp memories
and the shade under trees
and wild blueberries
i am gratefull to wake each day eaderly looking forward
and fondly looking back
i gratefull for games of darts and pente with kids
and the man of the house too.
hey i am even gratefull i occasionaly win a few.
there are hundreds of little things to list
like they way you kiss
so for all the little things left unsaid, unnoticed
i hope warm coffee on this cold day was a little thing
that brightened your day.

9 Comments:

Blogger DESIRE X said...

Heh, nice thoughts.

Coffee is indeed appreciated first thing in the morning on a cold, cold, winters day.
Him

10:07 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Occasionally win a fe, huh?

So...you stink? ;)

Steve~

11:10 AM  
Blogger ZigZagMan said...

I love you sweetheart..and the coffee was indeed a pleasant surprise..:)

Nice job sprucing up the site btw..:)

11:54 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Coffee and Kisses... chocolate in the cabinet. That and everything else make one huge wonderful count!

Cheers!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Steve- read Practise more..... I win the bets where it counts....LOL.

Him- thanks for stopping by. Hot avatar btw...

MrZig- I love you. I hope you know that everyday. Thanks I am still tweaking the site need to add a few more frequent reads.

lecram sinun- thanks for stopping by.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Lestat said...

Nice post. I can second most of those. I tend to be more thankful when I lose at Pente, though, since it makes the sex that follows better :).

11:20 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

your site looks great mama! ziggette, miss ya honey....I have been working all the time...

I still lurk...I read once a week the whole thing.

I hope your rocky road is getting better and you have a great count :-)

1:05 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

A delicious Count! I now need to look up what pente is. :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Stealth- Thanks I still need to add my favorite girls.

Suze- Pente is a board game, capture 5 pair of stones or place 5 stones in a row. Simple rules, but its a difficult strategy game. A Zig house favorite.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home