Questions and Answers to Life and Everything

random thoughts and experiences

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

daughter, mother, wife, big ole perv, ecclectic, vibrant, insatiably curious

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Practice more.......

I love to throw darts. Something about hard, stiff pointy things and aiming for the center......... but I digress.

One of the cool things about the game is family time. Zig and The Short Man, The Princess and myself, Zig and me, The Short Man and me, Zig and The Princess. ALL OF US TOGETHER! Egads, an activity that does not involve an illuminated screen that we all can enjoy makes me just giddy. For the kids we often play 301 or something that makes them feel like they are doing something. For us, Zig is partial to Cricket, and I am just happy to attempt to play. When we first set up the board playing with the kids was nearly hazardous to your health. I almost have shaken off the twitch I acquired from dodging wild darts. The kids are picking up the game surprisingly fast though. More darts are hitting the board, sometimes even a few bulleyes. I just have to practise more.

Zig is getting too good at his game. Bulleyes used to mock him. No more. Now the bull ducks and covers because Zig has those eyes on his radar. I wonder if playing naked will distract him? Naw, I doubt it. NOTE TO SELF! {withhold nakedness till it has the Deer in Headlights effect again} Somehow I dont think that note to self is going to be very effective. Its just unsportsman like to fondle the player while throwing too. There has to be a way to even the score. hmmmmm. I just may have to practice more.

The adults of the house dont bet money, or toothpicks, or even who is doing the dishes. I rarely bet for money. I lost a buck to Zig once. It was very painfull handing over that dollar. In the Zig house we bet sexual favors. Sometimes we mix it up a bit: fellatio for him, cunnilingus for me, possibly some doggie style, a back massage, well lubed anal, or winner names the place....(i kinda am partial to the back deck if the weather is mild). Mostly though, if we are betting sexual favors the favor is 69! Brillant huh? Thanks. Even the loser wins when the bet is for 69! And who could deny more practise for 69? *wink* I just may have to practice more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

hey mr.Fabulous thanks for stopping by I am honored. Question is... are you a giver or a reciever?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home